“THE HISTORIC DREAM OF REBUILDING OUR SPORT BEGINS HERE”
Coach Jon Rudd, Ireland
Friday, September 1, 2017, 3-8 PM.
Washington, D.C. USA.
- Introductions – led by World Swimming Coaches Association President George Block.
- Review and approval of the Proposed Constitution of the WSA. Including Goals/Values/Principles of Operation.
- Review and approval of the initial list of proposed COMMITTEES of the WSA. And meetings of one hour with each Committee separately.
- Development of Swimming Committee. (aim: to improve the development options for swimming in nations NOT among the top 15 in World Championship results. To include open water and pool swimming. This is about structuring the program. .)
- Age group development
- Senior development (2 subcommittees)
Subcommittee 1 – Health (fitness swimming, water exercise)
Subcommittee 2 – Safety and Learn to Swim.
All attendees will be asked to join one committee each and contribute their experience and expertise.
- North America
- South and Central America and Caribbean
- North Africa
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Respectfully submitted: John Leonard for the WSCA.