This all inclusive special offer includes all 12 recorded video presentations from the 2016 ASCA Legends of Texas coaching clinic:
Dr. Gary Hall, Sr.
- Teaching the 4 Competitive Strokes: Fundamentals
- Teaching the 4 Competitive Strokes: Freestyle
- Teaching the 4 Competitive Strokes: Backstroke
- Teaching the 4 Competitive Strokes: Breaststroke & Butterfly
- Correcting Stroke Flaws, Part 1: Freestyle & Backstroke
- Correcting Stroke Flaws, Part 2: Breaststroke & Butterfly
- Designing a High School Program for Improvement for Any Level: Beginner through National
- Race Analysis Simplified
- Develop a Culture of Hard Work and High Expectations
- Age Group Program Design: On Parent Meetings and Groups
- Age Group Program Design: On Drills and Practice Structure
- Keynote Address – The Lessons of a Lifetime Can’t Be Learned in a Day: 60 Lessons in 60 Minutes on Life, Love, Coaching & Swimming
The Basis of Swim Coaching
The Basis of Swim Coaching is helping people swim better and faster. One of the USA’s greatest Olympians, Dr. Gary Hall, presents his innovative and creative teaching methods for each of the strokes. Dr. Hall is one of the great stroke technicians in the world today and an hour on each stroke will be helpful for coaches from those coaching beginners to those coaching world-class athletes.
Age Group & High School Coaching
Clearly the success of each is interrelated in most communities. Saturday morning of the 2016 Legends of Texas clinic focused on four practical presentations by two highly successful current age group coaches on what they do on deck to make their programs flourish. The afternoon featured one of the most successful long term high school coaches in the USA and how he has made his program a pillar of his community and highly productive in both fast swimming and good citizenship.
Successful Swim Meet Coaching for Age Group & Senior Athletes
This Online Education video presentation features Coach Leonard’s Keynote Address at the 2016 ASCA Legends of Texas coaching clinic, “The Lessons of a Lifetime Can’t Be Learned in a Day: 60 Lessons in 60 Minutes on Life, Love, Coaching & Swimming.”