Join us on Saturday October 16th, 2021: 2:15pm- 6:45pm
For The Mental Heath First AID presented by: WholeHealth Sport
This course is typically $375, However, we’ve reduced the price to $199!!
Coaches, you are the frontline.
You create the environment for athletes to learn and grow.
You’re the teacher, the supporter, and the direct link to creating a climate of well-being on your team. And, you’re managing athletes’ return to sport while navigating your own. It’s a lot.
Imagine a sport culture where all coaches are equipped with the skills and support needed to recognize and respond to athletes who may be navigating mental health or substance use challenges.
We’re committed to creating and sustaining the necessary infrastructure to make this happen.
The Training Program and Practice Plan
- MHFA Sport Specific, Coach Centric Certification Training: This course is customized in accordance with fidelity to the MHFA curriculum to support coaches working in the sport space (2-hour asynchronous + 4-1/2 hour virtual webinar with other coaches).
- Practice sessions: Weekly challenges focused on applying MHFA skills with individual athletes/ teams and fellow coaches. (Includes a Monday Focus for the week; Wednesday Skill Challenge; Friday Check-in).
- Coaches2Coaches Network: A private community space for coaches to share best practices and build a network of support.
- Resource Bank: Tips, tricks + tools dedicated to well-being in sport.
- Monthly Instant Replay Roundtables: Coaches discuss their own experiences using the ALGEE Action Plan for feedback, shared wisdom and support.
- Quarterly mental well-being and sport webinar: Dynamic guest experts in the field discuss relevant topics.
- Three year certification and membership for one price!
“This MHFA training was such a sound investment in my coaching. Time well spent, lots of professional, no-nonsense approaches.”
Don Swartz, Coach, North Bay Aquatics
Check out Samantha’s website for more information!
Register / Info