EDGE Swim Club
Updated July 30, 2019
The Edge will be accepting applications from July 30 – August 16.
Full Time- Year Round Swim Program
EDGE Swim Club:
The Edge Swim Club is Vermont’s largest swim club with over 140 swimmers. We are a competitive swim team which focuses on process, hard work, determination, community, and positive support. Our swimmers are hard-working and encompass all ability levels – development through Senior National. Several of our swimmers have continued to compete at the college level. The current staff is a highly experienced, organized, focused, and dedicated group of coaches, who are constantly engaging in professional development.
The Head Coach candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years comparable experience as a Head Age Group USA Swimming Coach
- Current CPR, AED and First Aid, Coaches Safety, Safe Sport certifications, and membership in good standing with USA Swimming
- ASCA Level 2+ Certification
- College degree (preferred)
- Applicant should have experience that illustrates excellent communication & motivation skills with children, families, coaches, management, which take into consideration varied social, emotional & physical attributes.
- Applicant must understand the importance of teamwork and will be committed to helping the overall program advance.
- Can work well independently & in team environment
- Proficient in Team Unify and Hytek.
Submit Resume, Cover Letter and answer to the Application Question below by Monday, July 22 to Stephanie Fisk at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Question: Provide sample Team Training Plan you’ve used. Explain what worked well; areas you’d change.
Salary commensurate with experience.