Lead Age Group swimming coach/Lead Site Coach
Listed July 3, 2019
Katy Aquatics is currently accepting applications for a full time age group coach to serve as a Lead age group coach.
Katy Aquatics is located west of Houston, TX. Katy Aquatics is a fast growing program with over 600 competitive swimmers and a SwimAmerica program of 600+ students. Katy Aquatics swims and trains in 8 pools in the Katy area short course and 2 long course pools in the summer. The Katy area is one of the fastest growing cities in the country with a low cost of living and great schools.
- Train and instruct age group workout teams as assigned by the Director of Competitive Swimming.
- Implement a curriculum for various levels of the Katy Aquatics age group program.
- Coordinate Team Unify operations including, but not limited to:
- Meet Sign up forms;
- Meet entries;
- Roster Maintenance.
- Consistently communicate and educate parents.
- Lead and train at least 1 assistant coach.
- Candidates should have 3 years or more of competitive swim coaching experience.
- Candidates should have a level 3 ASCA certification or equivalent.
- Candidate should have current certifications in CPR, First Aid, Swim Coaches Safety Training, and current USA Swimming coaches registration in good standing.
- Candidates should have a Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university.
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience. Medical benefits, educational expenses, vacation, professional registrations, and meet expenses also paid for.
Application: Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter and 3 personal references to: Travis Sandifer, Executive Director, Katy Aquatics and Tim Bauer, Director of Competitive Swimming at email@example.com .