Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of Job: Santa Monica, California 90405
Phone Number: (424) 703-5646
Team Name: H2O Swim Team
Position Type: Assistant Coach
Organization Type: Club
H2O Swim Team is located in Santa Monica, California. We are currently looking for a qualified, part-time swim coach who’s enthusiastic, patient and enjoys teaching children. The ideal candidate will help the Head Coach maintain a supportive and safe learning environment for swimmers of multiple ages and experience levels. The assistant coach must also possess excellent interpersonal skills that will enable them to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals including the swimmers, their families, coaching staff, and pool facility management.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of two years experience working with youth swimmers
- USA Swimming Membership (prior to hiring)
- Background check (prior to hiring)
- Complete “Athlete Protection Training, American Red Cross CPR, First Aid, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, Concussion Protocol Training
- Maintain a professional conduct at all times
- Contribute with new ideas that benefit the team and help us grow
- Be willing to learn more and grow
- Paid professional development through clinics and seminars all over the U.S.
- Yearly raise, based on performance
- Promotion, based on work ethic
Monday through Friday after 3:00 PM / 3:30 PM and Saturday morning.
Please send all necessary documents to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!
Starting at $23-$28/hour based on experience and qualification
About the Organization
H2O Swim Team is located in Santa Monica, California. Our mission is to help, support and educate children in and outside the water to achieve excellence in life. Our year around program focuses on stroke efficiency to build future champions in a safe, healthy and positive environment.