Contact Email: email@example.com
Address of Job: 4501 Cartwright Rd 406 Missouri City, TX 77459-3540
Phone Number: (828) 817-5805First Colony Swim Team
Team Name: First Colony Swim Team
Position Type: Aquatics Staff
Organization Type: Club
The First Colony Swim Team in Sugar Land, TX seeks an experienced and energized Auxiliary Program Director. This full-time management position directs the year-round non-Competitive Swim League, the year round Masters Team, and the seasonal (summer) Learn to Swim program. The ideal candidate would have both competitive coaching and Aquatics Director experience. The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge of stroke mechanics and training techniques. This candidate must be able to communicate effectively and timely with the coaching staff, swimmers and parents.
FCST is a Coach run and Volunteer Parent Board supported 501-3(c) non-profit organization that has been successfully operating since 1981. FCST operates out of 8 different facilities, which all have at long-term usage agreements. Currently we have 700+ members spread across our Competitive Team, Swim League, and Masters groups. Our Learn to Swim program serves 200-300 students each Summer.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Hire, train, supervise, and mentor members of the Swim League/Learn to Swim/Masters coaching staff
- Ensures that all Swim League/Learn to Swim/Masters coaching staff are current in their training and
certification requirements and that current documentation is in their personnel files.
- Scheduling and staffing of all Swim League/Learn to Swim/Masters classes.
- Manage the Swim League/Learn to Swim/Masters program schedules due to individual facility requirements.
- Provide day-to-day management of the Swim League/Learn to Swim/Masters Programs.
- Manage the payroll for Swim League/Learn to Swim/Masters coaches and work with the
Business Manager on all employee time sheets.
- Work with Billing Manager/Registrar to ensure correct billing and supporting registration documentation.
- Oversee athlete progression for all groups and the promotion of Swim League members to the Competitive Team.
- Will require afternoon, evening, and weekend hours.
- College Degree (Preferred)
- Preferred, minimum four years of experience teaching/coaching swimming including teaching technique and the development of life-long swimming skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency including the use of e-Mail, Internet Navigation, Microsoft Office Software, Team Unify, and Social Media Platforms.
- Must have, or obtain prior to start date, all relevant USA Swimming coach certifications.
(Adult & Pediatric/Child CPR and AED, Safety Training for Swim Coaches, USA
Swimming Background Check, Athlete Protection Training)
- Must have or obtain prior to start date Red Cross Life-Guard Certification.
- Abides by applicable USA Swimming Codes of Conduct and Safe Sport Requirements, Pass reference check
- Must have/demonstrate professionalism, decision making skills, a willingness to follow directives from the Head Coach.
- Must have a desire to learn and continue coaching education.
- Must currently reside in the United States.
- The Salary range is 45,000 to 55,000 based upon knowledge and experience.
- All staff members may receive bonuses based on team performance and annual budget success.
- FCST offers a complete benefits package including health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability insurance.
- FCST also pays for a team funded retirement plan.
- FCST will also reimburse for appropriate travel expenses, professional certifications, and coaching memberships.
- FCST can help with moving expenses
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND 3 REFERENCES TO HEAD COACH PETE WRIGHT
45000 – 55000 with FULL Benefits including Retirement