Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of Job: 5075 Abbotts Bridge Road Johns Creek, GA 30097
Phone Number: (770) 457-7946
Team Name: Dynamo Swim Club
Position Type: Assistant Coach
Organization Type: Club
Dynamo Swim Club located in Atlanta, GA is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Coach. We are looking for one candidate that will fill a full-time position at our Alpharetta location. The ideal candidate will assist both age group and senior training groups. There will be opportunity for future upward growth within the program. This position reports directly to the Associate Head Coaches and the Head Coach.
We concentrate on being a team first – promoting the team culture and atmosphere. We always ask our athletes to invest in one another and each other’s success, as opposed to only focusing on personal success.
As a staff, we really believe in teaching before we train. There are a tremendous number of phenomenal coaches in the Atlanta area – we don’t want our practice to look like every other practice out there. We find creative ways to get athletes to do what we want them to do, and make sure that the swimmers understand that hard work is great, but not working efficiently won’t help the hard work.
We teach, train, and compete in all strokes and all distances, putting value in a well-rounded swimmer. We strongly believe in long-term athletic development
To pursue Excellence in Competitive Swimming
To be the model 18 and under club team in the United States
Respect our teammates, our coaches, our tradition, ourselves
Honor our sport and the pursuit of excellence
Be bold pursue excellence without reservation
Show grit and overcome setbacks
Recognize the need to work as a team
Commit to growth and development of all individuals within Dynamo
Set high standards rather than enforce rules
To learn more about Dynamo, visit: www.dynamoswimclub.com
- Establish and maintain relationships and open communications with swimmers and parents
- Management/running of daily practices. This must be done in a direction that supports the coaching philosophy and direction of the club as established by the Head Coach
- Meet with the Head Coach to discuss problems or opportunities. These meetings should also ensure that the management of the program remains united with one direction.
- Create a positive team-oriented atmosphere where swimmers learn the values of Dynamo Swim Club
- Prepare athletes for a successful transition to the next level of Dynamo Swim Club
- Coach with energy, passion and engagement
- Continually learn to be a better coach
- Maintain high standards, both personally and of athletes
- Provide opportunities for swimmer goal setting and evaluation meetings
- Support athletes in their academic goals and pursuits
- College Degree (preferred)
- Competitive Swimming Experience (required)
- Swim Coaching Experience (required)
Candidates must possess integrity, strong communications skills, and a passion for helping swimmers maximize their potential.
Full time position and salary will vary depending on qualifications and experience. Dynamo offers medical benefits and a 401K plan for full-time employees.
About the organization
BACKGROUND: For over 50 years, Dynamo Swim Club has continually grown and developed into a model 18 &amp;amp;amp; under swim club in the United States. Since the early 1980s, Dynamo swimmers have represented the United States at the Olympic Games, World Championships, the Pan American Games, Pan Pacific Championships, The Goodwill Games, and the World University Games. We are a USA Swimming Podium Club of Excellence, and our program consistently has some of the highest Scholastic All Americans recognitions in the country. The American Swimming Coaches Association has repeatedly recognized Dynamo’s exceptional training and stroke technique which has resulted in individual and team titles at USA Swimming National and Junior National Championships. Dynamo was represented by four swimmers in Tokyo, Japan for the 2021 Olympics and Paralympics (including medalists Brooks Curry and Jay Litherland). To learn more about Dynamo, visit: www.dynamoswimclub.com