Hinsdale Swim Club
Assistant Swim Coach
Listed February 22, 2021
Job Opening: Assistant Swim Coach
The Hinsdale Swim Club, a year-round swim club that has operated for over 60 years, is seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of Swim Coach. The Hinsdale Swim Club trains primarily in Hinsdale, Oak Brook and Burr Ridge, Illinois (western suburbs of Chicago). The ideal candidate is passionate about the sport of swimming, focused on swimmer development and loves children. The candidate will be an assistant coach of our developmental and competitive age group and senior swimmers. This position will require working late afternoon/evening hours on weekdays, and morning/afternoon hours on weekends, including extended weekend hours on meet weekends.
- Previous coaching experience
- Maintain the safety and background check requirements required to be a USA Swimming coach member
- A thorough knowledge of competitive swimming and stroke mechanics to coach developmental swimmers
- Enthusiastic, energetic, positive role model, team-oriented, dependable, good communicator
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- US Citizen or visa authority to work in the USA
Pay is based upon experience. The Club will cover the costs of required certifications and USA Swimming membership, as well as reimburse approved professional development fees.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to head coach Scott Erdman at email@example.com. The Hinsdale Swim Club will be accepting applications immediately and will continue to interview candidates until the position is filled.