Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of Job: Hinsdale, IL
Phone Number: (708) 717-4218
Team Name: Hinsdale Swim Club
Position Type: Assistant Coach
Organization Type: Club
The Hinsdale Swim Club, a year-round swim club that has operated for over 60 years, is seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of Swim Coach. The Hinsdale Swim Club trains primarily in Hinsdale, Oak Brook and Burr Ridge, Illinois (western suburbs of Chicago). The ideal candidate is passionate about the sport of swimming, focused on swimmer development and loves children. The candidate will be an assistant coach of our developmental and competitive age group and senior swimmers. This position will require working late afternoon/evening hours on weekdays, and morning/afternoon hours on weekends, including extended weekend hours on meet weekends.
- Previous coaching experience
- Maintain the safety and background check requirements required to be a USA Swimming coach member
- A thorough knowledge of competitive swimming and stroke mechanics to coach developmental swimmers
- Enthusiastic, energetic, positive role model, team-oriented, dependable, good communicator
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- US Citizen or visa authority to work in the USA
Compensation: Pay is based upon experience. The Club will cover the costs of required certifications and USA Swimming membership, as well as reimburse approved professional development fees.