Central Arkansas Swim Club Racers
Head Age Group Coach (USA)
CASC Racers is looking for a Head Age Group Coach for our El Dorado site location.
Arkansas is calling you. Here in the Natural State, we have something for everyone. There are mountains for hiking, camping, and mountain biking. We have wonderful lakes for swimming, fishing, and boating. You will find amazing southern food, hospitality and local music that cannot be found anywhere else. Come and experience the Natural State for yourself.
The CASC Racers is a successful coach-managed non-profit swim team that competes in the Arkansas LSC. We are a highly dedicated organization comprised of multiple locations across the state. Our team is currently growing and developing swimmers that complete at a local, regional and national level. Our most recent accomplishments were the 2019 Girls 14 and Under Age Group Champions and 2020 Girls/Boys/Overall 14 and Under Age Group Champions.
The El Dorado location has an age group division and senior level group. Swimmers range from developmental to sectional level swimmers. We are looking for energetic coaches for these locations who want an opportunity to expand their knowledge and engage with an up-and-coming team. The ability to work cooperatively and communicate well with parents, colleagues, and administrative staff is a must. These characteristics can supercede experience.
- 4+ years as a head coach or assistant coach (USA, AAU, high school, summer league)
- Current USA Certification required
- Competitive swimming experience required
- ASCA Level 3 preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Supervisor or management experience preferred
Ideal Candidates would also have:
- Desire to continue growth and education in the sport
- Knowledge and experience working with summer leagues
- Ability to work with all age groups
- Ability to train and develop assistant coaches
- Capacity to work within the LSC in leadership roles
- Report directly to the Head Coach. Create practice schedules, meet schedules, explain issues and concerns.
- Ensure the direction of program is consistent with the goals of the team.
- Develop the age group program and grow numbers
- Increase number of swimmers competing at a state, zones, sectional and national level
- Communicate with location regarding practices, meets, events
- Participate in educational opportunities like ASCA world clinic, camps, etc.
- Promote fundraising and volunteering
El Dorado Facility: https://healthworksfitnesscenter.com/what-we-offer/aquatics.html
Salary or hourly pay will vary depending on qualifications and experience
Signing bonus will be included
Job Opening: 5-1-21
Please submit your resume with a cover letter, references and other documentation via email to: email@example.com. Feel free to call at 501-744-3713