Contact Email: email@example.com
Address of Job: 711 Silver Lake Drive, Danville, CA 94526
Phone Number: (530) 604-3999
Team Name: Crow Canyon Sharks
Position Type: Assistant Coach
Organization Type: Club
The Crow Canyon Sharks located in Danville, CA are seeking an Age Group coach to work primarily with athletes ages 9-14.
The Sharks have traditionally been a small but nationally competitive team, consisting mostly of high school age athletes. We have been a Silver Medal Club for the last 5 years, had athletes in the top 100 in the world in each year 2016-2021, and in 2018 won a Women’s Winter Junior National West title. All done with between 60-70 athletes total on our team.
Over the last year our team has grown to over 200 athletes, the majority of them 14 and Under. The Sharks were ranked 38th by ASCA Top 100 Age Group Team in 2021 and our goal is to increase our ranking in 2022!
We are continuing to grow quickly and need another committed coach to help take our age group program to new heights.
- Coordinate with the head coach to generate seasonal, monthly and weekly training plans
- Run practices 6 days a week with focus and enthusiasm (typically 2 hours and 45 minutes a day)
- Establish and maintain relationships and open communication with athletes and their parents
- Work swim meets (typically 2 weekends a month)
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Prepare a monthly report of your training groups for parents
- Demonstrate and promote our core team values of Teamwork, Toughness, and Trust
- Certified USA Swim Coach in good standing
- Minimum 5 years experience coaching USA swimming
- Proven track record of high performance at the Age Group and/or Senior Level
– Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience ranging from $60,000 $75,000.
– Opportunity for advancement in title and significant increase in compensation based on performance.
– Resume and 3 references should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org