Contact Email: email@example.com
Address of Job: 11200 SE 6th Street Bellevue, WA 98012
Phone Number: (425) 417-8910
Team Name: Bellevue Club Swim Team
Position Type: Aquatics Staff
Organization Type: Club
Join the Bellevue Club and Hotel team. Our dynamic property, located on the Eastside, includes a 250,000-square-foot fitness facility, three restaurants, a full-service spa and 66-room boutique hotel.
The Bellevue Club Swim Team program is searching for an Age Coach to join the team. This individual will coach and administer the Bellevue Club Swim Team program while following the goals and mission of the Bellevue Club. In addition, this role provides the leadership enabling participants to achieve their maximum potential in an enjoyable and disciplined learning/training environment as per the Bellevue Club Swim Team mission statement.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all aspects of the BCST program, including (but not limited to) scheduling (workouts, meets, etc.), training, performance, safety, and general welfare of participants in the program.
- Plans, organizes, develops, and conducts training sessions for one or more of the BCST training groups.
- Ensures the training for all participants is appropriate, broad based and safe (utilizing the latest physiological and technical findings available) and allows swimmers to achieve their maximum potential.
- Ensures USA Swimming Policies and Procedures are implemented, and an action plan
- is in place. Trains all staff on protocols and procedures. The plan must be agreed to by all athletes, parents, coaches, and other adults at the Club. An example would be USA Swimming rule prohibiting bullying.
- Collaborates with the Aquatics Director regarding the BCST schedule in the Bellevue Club pools.
- Ensures the coaching staff conduct their group programs within the concept of the team guidelines and goals as defined by the Head Coach including maintaining detailed records of all swimmers in their logbooks (attendance, test sets, workout logs, meet participation, etc.), goal setting sessions, communication with swimmers and parents, incident reports, safety, and health concerns.
Education and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent from a four-year college in Physical Education or related field; and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience should include the coaching and administration of a swim team of 60 or more swimmers.
- CPRfPR (CPR for the Professional Rescuer)
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches
- First Aid, and ASCA Level I certifications.
- Current Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification.
- $1000 Signing Bonus after 90 days of employment
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
- Competitive compensation
- A luxurious, recently remodeled hotel and cutting-edge fitness facility
- A unique, thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow.
About the Organization:
If you are looking for a fun, professional yet casual atmosphere and a great work environment, apply today!
*Signing Bonus Disclaimer: Bonus is payable after completion of 90 days of employment at the original job of hire.
*At Bellevue Club we are taking every precaution to ensure our workplace is safe. We are following federal health and safety guidelines as well as guidance from our state and local governments. In addition, we have implemented practices such as employee and member health screenings and social distancing practices to keep our workplace healthy.