Job Posting – ASCA Director of International Clinics
The American Swimming Coaches Association is seeking an ASCA Level 5-Performance certified coach to spearhead its program to provide ASCA coaches clinics to the international swimming community.
The Director of International Clinics is responsible to:
- Coordinate with existing international partners to schedule, plan and implement ASCA certification clinics
- Contact swimming federations, governing bodies for sport, and others interested in educating and improving their coaches, to increase ASCA’s presence throughout the world
- Teach ASCA courses abroad on a regular basis
- Identify and develop a cadre of ASCA Level 5 elite coaches who are able meet the highest standards of excellence in delivering ASCA courses
- Coordinate with the ASCA Certification Services coordinator to grade and process course tests and certifications
- Work with ASCA staff and leaders to continually update the course curriculum and content
- Participate in contract negotiations with international partners
Must be an ASCA Level 5-Performance certified coach. Must have proven expertise in teaching or presenting to swimming coaches, preferably at an ASCA clinic. Experience teaching or presenting both domestically and internationally a plus. Negotiation and diplomacy skills a plus. Must be willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.
This is a commission-based, independent contractor position.
Deadline to Apply: October 11. 2021