Why Should You Exhibit?
The World Clinic Trade Show is where swim coaches find solutions. The 3-Day exhibit time features products, services, new technology and educational resources that coaches find to be invaluable. The show connects leaders in the coaching industry with the companies and resources needed for success. Over the decades, our exhibitors have used the World Clinic exhibit hall to:
- Generate new product sales.
- Launch new products.
- Conduct valuable research and collect consumer feedback.
- Increase exposure and market penetration for their company.
- Identify potential business partners and distributors.
- Educate coaches, program directors and administrators about their products.
Booth Standard Equipment:
- Exhibit Hall is Carpeted, Air Conditioned
- Standard Booths are 8′ x 10′
- Fitted with 8′ High Back Drape
- 3′ High Side Drape
- Exhibitor ID Sign
- Additional Booth Materials can be Ordered from the Decorating Company:
Global Experience Specialists (GES)
Exhibit Hall Fees Include:
- General Exhibit Hall Security.
- Listing in the World Clinic Program Book.
- Listing on the World Clinic page within the ASCA website.
- 4 complimentary badges per booth for each booth purchased.
- Electronic copy of final attendee list for one time use.
How to Request an Exhibit Hall Booth:
- Examine the Exhibit Hall Floor Plan (pictured below) and determine the preferred location for your booth. Space is limited, and is assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Use the Exhibitor Contract to note your selection and special advertising requests.
- We will begin accepting booth requests and Deposits on January 13, (Tuesday) 2015, at 11 AM Eastern Time. Send us the signed contract with required deposit/payment information via fax, email or overnight mail. Download PDF and fax or email to ASCA at:
American Swimming Coaches Association
Fax Number: (954) 563-9813.
- Payment is accepted via check made payable to the ASCA, or via Credit Card as indicated on contract page. (Amex, VISA, Mastercard, Discover.)
- IF you are purchasing one booth, the full amount is due with the contract.
- IF you are purchasing more than one booth, full payment for one booth and for one-half of the remainder is due with the contract. The second payment is due on Monday, May 2nd, 2016.
- If you pay by credit card, your signature allows ASCA to charge the remaining balance on your account to the same card on the May 2nd, unless you provide us with another payment arrangement.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booth numbers within 24 hours of receipt of your contract. Please be sure to indicate more than one choice of booths, since it is likely that many people will want the same space and we will assign space based in arrival times of all requests. (First come, first serve.)
Clinic Schedule EXHIBIT HALL MAP Booth Assignment Table
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach
3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316