ASCA Continuing Education Courses
Only courses listed satisfy the ASCA Levels 3-4-5 Education Requirements
- Advanced Freestyle
- Advanced Backstroke
- Advanced Breaststroke
- Advanced Butterfly
- Dryland Training
- Teaching Age Group Sports Psychology
- Distance Training (Modules 1-2-3, each module counts as one course.)
- Coaching 8 and under Swimmers
- Training Age Group and Masters Swimmers – Maglischo
- Strength and Flexibility Training for Swimmers – Maglischo
- Vital Reading for Swimming Coaches
- Drills and Games – Potts
- Personal Organization for Coaches – Edson
- Working Successfully with Swimming Parents – Leonard
- Nutrition for Swimmers – Maglischo
- Common Issues and Solutions in Age Group Swimming
- How to Write Workouts – A Guide for Age Group Coaches – Edson
Tests must be submitted for credit to be earned. Please email tests to email@example.com. Emailing your test is the preferred method and the fastest way to have your tests checked and for education units to be awarded.
*Not all schools include a test; in this case, 20 ideas gained from the course must be submitted to gain credits.
For Level 3 Education, all five Required Schools and any three of the above CE Courses.
For Level 4 Education, all five Required Schools and and four of the above CE Courses.
For Level 5 Education, all five Required Schools and any five of the above CE Courses.
All 5 ASCA Schools are required for 3-4-5 Education Certification
- Level 1- Foundations of Coaching
- Level 2 – The Stroke School – The Teaching of Strokes, Starts and Turns.
- Level 3 – The Planning and Execution of Training for Swimmers of All Ages.
- Level 4 – The Leadership School
- Level 5 – The Administration School for Clubs, High School and College teams.
*Important information to know.
Update Your ASCA CertificationSubmit Form