Dear ASCA Members,
Someone smart once said: “The only thing that is certain in life is change.”
ASCA is about to make a change, as an experiment, and we would appreciate your feedback (good or not so good). The ASCA Newsletter is about to go electronic… at least for the next three months (July, August, September).
Our perception is that this move will have the following beneficial effects for our members:
1. Members will receive their newsletter instantaneously, instead of our lengthy and cumbersome print-and-mail at non-profit rate of speed.
2. The ASCA Newsletter can be read on all our various electronic devices. It appears our younger colleagues prefer this.
3. For those who like print, it will be in a pdf download. So if you are like me and like paper, you can print it (all or part) at home.
4. The Newsletter (or selected parts of it) can be passed on more easily to certain populations like your team parents or athletes.
5. We will have no restrictions on pages of content. We can send you more to choose from!
6. We can send the Newsletter in full color.
Like all change, this one will have pros and cons. (We don’t know what the cons are yet, we’re counting on you to tell us!)
Once you’ve tried it and if you want to express feedback, please send it directly to me at email@example.com.
All the best to everyone, and thank you for strengthening our Profession by being an ASCA Member!
p.s. To access the electronic version of the ASCA Newsletter, please log into your account and proceed to the “Member Home” page. You will find them there.