ASCA is embarking on an initiative to obtain content related to swim coaching that can be shared with our membership. The goal of this initiative is to provide relevant content from coaches to coaches using the ASCA platforms. There are three types of submissions that we are looking for:
- Video Submissions: illustrating how a coach teaches specific drills, progressions you use, or something specific that you teach
- Written Submissions: Swimming related articles, these can be about anything relating to swimming, training, nutrition, etc.
- Workout Submissions: Submit a favorite workout of yours to share with the coaching community
Scroll Down to Submit!
**Some of these submissions may warrant being published in either the ASCA Newsletter or Magazine depending on their content. We look forward to receiving this valuable content from our membership and sharing it with our coaching community!**
Examples of the types of submissions we are looking for are:
- Video Submission Example: Here is an example we at ASCA put together: Click Here
- Video Submission Example: Here is an example sent to us from Coach Amanda Hogan from Lakeside Aquatic Club Click Here
- Workout Examples: This can really be any workout that you like, or has been working for your team! Click Here
Below are the instructions for how to provide your submission to ASCA depending on the format (video or text) along with the process we will use to share it with the ASCA membership:
Form Below Not Working? Just CLICK HERE Instead