The Following Coaches are Nominees to Date for the American Swimming Coaches Association Board of Directors Positions for the period September, 2009 through Sept. 15, 2012.
- Board Terms are Three Years.
- Any ASCA Member may nominate a Candidate to the Board, with a second. Nominations may be sent to John Leonard at JLeonard@swimmingcoach.org.
- Nominations will also be accepted from the Floor at the ASCA Business Meeting on Friday, Sept. 11, 2009 at the Marriott Harbor Beach, ASCA World Clinic.
- Nominees must be current ASCA Members and Certified Coaches, with a minimum of 5 years of coaching experience.
- We elect FIVE coaches each year for a three year term.
- Nominees prior to the Clinic should provide to the ASCA office, via the email above, a short paragraph of statement of purpose or interest, and a paragraph of sport biography and service to the sport.
Our Current Nominees are:
- Coach Mary-Anne Gerzanick-Liebowitz, Oregon State University
- Coach Ira Klein – Sarasota YMCA
- Coach Matt Kredich, University of Tennessee Women
- Coach Steve Morsilli, Pleasenton Seahawks, California
- Coach Mark Schubert, National Team Director and Head Coach, USA.
- Coach Gregg Troy, University of Florida, Men and Women.