• 1979 Pan American Games Assistant Coach
• 1980 (Moscow), 1984 (Los Angeles), 1988 (Seoul) USA Olympic Assistant Coach
• 1982 and 1988 NCAA Women’s Coach of the Year
• 1984 and 1985 NCAA Men’s Coach of the Year
• 1987 Pan Pacific Games Assistant Coach
• 1997 University of Florida Hall of Fame Inductee
• 2005 International Swimming Hall of Fame Inductee
Coach Randy Reese started his career in Clearwater then moved to the Bolles School, Episcopal High School / Randy Reese Swim Team, and then to University of Florida where he coached the Men’s and Women’s teams to two National Championships each (Men 1983 and 1984) (Women 1979 and 1982). He has over 14 National Championships for his age group teams. In 2004, he went back to Clearwater after successfully leading the Longhorn Aquatics team where he was head coach and had been ranked the number one club team in the country three years by USA Swimming Club of Excellence program.
Coach Reese has personally led over 41 Olympic swimmers to a combined total of 18 Gold medals, 8 Silver and 9 Bronze. He has coached 6 swimmers who achieved 16 world records and led 79 Women to achieve over 500 All-American honors and 60 men reach 200 All-American honors.