|Bob Mattson||Charlie Hodgson||Jill Sterkel||Jonty Skinner|
|Buddy Baarcke||George Breen||Bob Steele||Raymond Woods|
|Peter Banks||Steve Bultman||Chris Davis||Raymond B. Essick|
|Richard Fetters||Teri McKeever||Pete Morgan|
|Bob Groseth||Don Swartz||Penny Taylor|
|Karen Moe Humphreys||Jack Ridley||Don Sonia||Gregg Troy|
|George Block||Earl Ellis||Jay Fitzgerald||Jean Freeman|
|Bob Miller||Jim Wood|
|Jack Bauerle||Bob Bowman||Jerry Holtrey||David Marsh|
|Ron Ballatore||Bob Gillett||Peter Malone||Phil Moriarty|
|Jack Nelson||Dick Shoulberg|
|Paul Blair||Frank Busch||Ray Bussard||Mary Freeman Kelly Spitzer|
|Bud McAllister||Bill Peak||Jack Simon|
|John Collins||Dennis Pursley||Murray Stephens|
|Frank Keefe||Skip Kenney||George McMillion||Jim Montrella|
|Bill Rose||Don Easterling||Jon Urbanchek||Dick Hannula|
|Frank Elm||Richard Jochums|
|Richard Quick||Eddie Reese||Randy Reese||Mark Schubert|
|Nort Thornton, Jr.|
2002 Inductees (Honoring Coaches as Far Back as 1958)
- Must have coached swimming at the high school, club, and/or college level for a period of 20 years or more.
- Must meet (3 of the 5) criteria listed below. Should be nominated by a current ASCA member by completing the Hall of Fame application and submitting with current resume indicating criteria met by November 1st. May achieve any (3) of the criteria listed below for nomination:
- Placing a team in the Top 10 at the USA Swimming Nationals and/or the top 10 NCAA Division I Nationals and / or the Top 2 teams at the NCAA Division II or III Nationals.
- Coaching an individual USA summer national champion.
- Coaching an individual USA Olympic medalist.
- Coaching a USA Olympic Medalist or World Record Holder.
(Relay members would be in this category)
- Making a significant contribution to the sport of swimming, community and / or profession.
- Candidates must be nominated by a current ASCA member by submitting their name to the HOF committee. (All nominations received after May 1st will be held for consideration for the following calendar year) Must submit the HOF application by the above deadline with a current resume indicating the criteria met.
- The HOF awards committee will screen all applications to determine a working list of candidates and present the list to the ASCA Board of Directors for final approval by January 1st.
- Upon final approval of the ASCA BOD, the board will select the final inductees by a 75% vote of the BOD for acceptance into the HOF.
- Each applicant not chosen for induction into the HOF will continue on the list for nomination for a three-year period. After that time the applicant will have to be re-nominated after being off the list for a period of one year.
- A presentation of all finalists and those accepted into the HOF will be made each year at the ASCA Awards banquet. Each finalist will receive a plaque (1 plaque per nomination) and all Honorees will receive a permanent plaque located in the ASCA office / ISHOF and will be honored on ASCA Online.
- It is the ASCA plan to induct (4-5) new coaches per year to the ASCA HOF unless applications do not merit that number.
- All applications must be received by November 1st for eligibility into that years HOF class with current resume indicating which criteria achieved.
- Review of all applications concluded by: December 15th.
- Email of all nominations to the ASCA Board of Directors by January 1st.
- HOF inductee’s chosen and letter sent from ASCA by Jan 15th.