1. Meet and Network with some of the top Coaches in Competitive Swimming, Including These Olympic Coaches!
2. Financial Planning
Financial Planning for Coaches and Clubs Added to World Clinic!
ASCA is thrilled to announce exclusive access to financial planning services for coaches and clubs via a new partnership with Olympic Gold Medalist, Coach, and Financial Representative Tyler Clary.
2021 World Clinic attendees have priority access to this new service. If you plan to attend the World Clinic in-person, Tyler will be in attendance to review your financial plan with you face-to-face!
3. Focus on Mental Health Training
Samantha Arsenault-Livingstone: Chief Quality Officer and Co-Founder, Confidant Health
4. Swimming Specific Strength and Conditioning
Charlie Hoolihan: Health and Fitness Educator, Director and Personal Trainer
5. Hang with Ryan Lochte!
Join Ryan Lochte at the GMX7 Booth on Friday, September 17th between 12pm and 2pm, and then later at the Happy Hour after the Pool Sessions at the Rosen Aquatics Center
6. Pool Sessions
This year we will utilize the Rosen Aquatic and Fitness Center to conduct four Demonstrations/Talks. These talks will take place on Friday afternoon, September 17th. Sessions will include:
- Steps to Teaching the Crossover Turn to Age Groupers Speaker: Abbie Fish
- Don’t be Afraid to be Creative Speaker: Braden Holloway
- Driving Results with Dynamic Communication Speaker: Megan Oesting
- Build a Teaching Business in Your Backyard with an Endless Pool! Speaker: Glenn Mills
- GMX7 X1-PRO with Ryan Lochte
7. TWO Happy Hours to Promote Networking with Fellow Coaches
- Exhibit Hall Welcome Party: Sponsored by Competitor: Rosen Centre Hotel- Wednesday, September 15 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Happy Hour Sponsored by GMX7 and Endless Pools: Rosen Aquatics Center- Friday, September 17 5:00pm-6:00pm
8. Meet the new ASCA CEO!
Jennifer LaMont brings to ASCA vast experience leading advocacy organizations. Most notably, for the past 17 years she has served as Chief of Staff for the Broward Teachers Union, the United Teachers of Dade, and for the union for nurses and doctors at Jackson Health System in Miami, SEIU.
LaMont’s swimming career included the Cincinnati Marlins and the University of Southern California, where she achieved All-American status in the 500 free. She also represented Walnut Hills High School when capturing three Ohio state titles and state records. She was a 2018 inductee in the Cincinnati Public Schools Athletic Hall of Fame.
9. Win a Trip
All ASCA World Clinic participants will be eligible to enter a raffle for a Fort Lauderdale Beach vacation for two including airfare and hotel (four days/3 nights) donated by All Sports Travel
10. First Ever Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Track
Leland Brown: Program Director, DEI, USA Swimming
Mike Switalski: Executive Director; PE Teacher, City Swim Project; Buffalo Public Schools
Peggy Ewald: Consultant, U.S. Paralympics Swimming
Nathan Manley: Head Coach, Paralympic Swimming at U.S. Olympic Training Center